Monday, July 15, 2013

From Manila to Incheon to Pyeongtaek-si

   We had to rush to the ticket booth to get on the 7:40am bus to Pyeongtaek when we arrived at the Incheon International Airport, February 7, 2013. Was I glad when my husband asked me, after our three and a half hours flight from Manila to Incheon, if I was hungry. I wasn't but I said yes because I was craving for anything from my favorite coffee shop, Paris Croissant for months! We grabbed some bread and coffee for take away and ran to catch our bus.
     Buses bound for Pyeongtaek-si are at the middle of the arrival area. You can get your tickets and check for schedules at the ticket office at windows 7 and 8.

Incheon International Airport Bus Route
image from http://www.airport.kr/img2011/eng/routeparking/img_busroute01.gif

Bus tickets to Pyeongtaek-si
 
   The two-and-a-half-hour ride to Pyeongtaek made us doze off. I had to wait for my husband to wake up to take a picture of him in the Limousine Bus. The seats are even cozier than those on the plane we were on from Manila. Not that it's a poor airline, it's just that the bus is so nice. It won't be called Limousine Bus for nothing, right?


the comfy Limo Bus and my sleepy husband

     After hours of travel by plane, bus and cab, finally, we're home. Welcome to our apartment in Jinsari, Pyeongtaek-si South Korea! Our first home as husband and wife. I can't help but stare at the interior as I was taking off my shoes.


Our apartment in Jinsari

     We tried to rest some more and planned our activities for the weekend. In the evening, as we went out for the supermarket, it was around 4- 8 degrees centigrade outside, far from the always-summer-Philippine-climate.


It's 4 degrees in Jinsari!
     After dinner, he decided to take me to Lotte World and Everland for the weekend. E-V-E-R-L-A-N-D... that's Korea's Disneyland. And it's my dream to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment